Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Magnetic Force Electro Midnight

Hello lovely Ninjas!

Tomorrow is graduation day for my Husband and I again! We're headed up to Blue-Black tomorrow night, time to start the last three months of my torture in the Water element. I can't wait to work up to Fire, it's something to work towards :)

Tonight's manicure is two coats of a magnetic polish by the parent company Color Club in their Magnetic Force collection. This is Electro Midnight used with an off brand magnet from another polish I picked up at Rite Aid a few months back. I went with the different magnet because my nails are too small to get the full wave effect from the Color Club Magnet but the diagonal lines looked pretty awesome. The only downside to this polish was the weird way Seche QD peeled off of it like lamination film, very strange.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com