Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sweetheart Manicure

Hello lovely Ninjas!

Happy Wednesday and pre-Valentines day! I'm getting more and more nervous as my test to move up from blue-black to red-white approaches so I've been doing more classes than usual this week. Next week is test week, ahhhhh!

Tonight's manicure doubles for both Pink Wednesday and Valentine's day! This is two coats of OPI Care to Danse as a nice soft lilac base and one coat of Savina Hearts over top. I had originally intended to do a jelly sandwich with CtD but the microglitter looked so pretty in the light that I didn't want to over it up with another coat of polish. This is a very girly manicure and it kind of drives me crazy because it's not really in my personality to wear something to soft!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please don't leave links to your website here, this is not a place to advertise. Feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions or concerns at info@lacquerninja.com